I went to bed and woke up with the scent of campfire in my hair. As a result, I slept contentedly with the fondest of memories playing as I drifted to sleep.
Life has been moving at the strangest of paces lately. At high speed and then in slow motion, and the changes have been enough to leave me fumbling to regain my balance quickly enough. Lately it seems as though I've been failing with that.
This fall has been beyond gorgeous. The sky has been the brightest blue and the leaves look radiant. Yet, for some reason, I caught myself thinking about summer while in class the other day. This summer is going to be an interesting time for change, but that is too far away to think about for now. Instead, I'll keep myself immersed in the beauty of fall and prepare my spirit so it doesn't get as cold as the weather.
Work has taken the place of school in my list of priorities. The atmosphere has done well for me. But, I need to get back into the school game. I am beyond ready for this semester to be over. There have been numerous downs this semester and I just have too many good things waiting for me once finals are over.
If fortune cookies come true, today there are good things in store for me. I could certainly use some more good in my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment